Customers of Newegg.com and NeweggBusiness in the Los Angeles area now have the opportunity to save time and money by ordering online and then picking up their orders directly from the Newegg warehouse. Newegg.com customers can quickly determine if their order qualifies for this service by reviewing the shipping options during the checkout process. Customers can pick up their order in as little as four hours after purchase.
A “Ready to Pick Up” e-mail will be sent once the order is complete. Getting your Newegg purchase is now faster than ever!
Will Call FAQ
- What is Newegg Will Call Order Pick Up Service?
- Newegg Will Call Order Pick Up Service is a free service that allows you to pick up your eligible order in certain areas instead of having it shipped to you.
Currently, this service is available for all customers Monday through Friday as long as your orders can be fulfilled locally at one of our Will Call service centers.
Please note that certain orders, such as those purchased through Newegg Marketplace, are not eligible for the Pick Up Service.
- May I pay for my order at a Will Call location?
- You may not pay for an order at a Will Call center. You must complete your payment online.
- Where can I pick up my Will Call order?
- A selection of available pickup points will be presented before checkout. Our selection of pickup points will expand as we increase the number of service centers.
- How do I select the Pick Up Service as my delivery option?
- If your order is eligible for the Pick Up service, then during the checkout process you will be given the opportunity to select “Pick Up” as your shipping method. During checkout you will be shown a Will Call Order Pick Up Slip.
Please print out this slip as you will need to bring it with you when you pick up your order.
- When will my order be ready for pickup?
- You'll receive a “Ready to Pick Up” e-mail once your order has been processed and is ready for pickup.
Generally, your order will be ready in four hours if your order is placed and verified between 8 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday. Your pickup time will depend on the order verification process and local product availability.
The pickup address is on your Will Call Order Pick Up Slip and Ready to Pick Up e-mail.
- What are the Will Call center service hours?
- 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. (local time), Monday through Friday.
- What do I need to pick up my order?
- When you arrive to pick up your order you will be required to provide your photo ID, the credit card used for the order and the Will Call Order Pick Up Slip for verification. This information must match what you provided for the Will Call Order Pick Up Slip.
You will be required to sign to confirm receipt of your packages.
- How do I print the Will Call order slip?
- You can print a copy of the Will Call Order Pick Up Slip from your account during checkout or from the link under your Ready to Pick Up e-mail.
- Can I assign someone to pick up my order for me?
- Yes. You can specify this when filling out the Will-Call Receiver Info section during checkout or by logging into your account after the order is placed. Print out your Will Call Pick Up Slip and send it with your designated pickup person. He or she must bring the slip, the credit card used for the order and his/her photo ID for pickup.
Newegg will not release your order unless the pickup person’s photo ID matches the name on your Will Call Order Pick Up Slip.
- How long do I have to pick up my order?
- Newegg will hold your order in our Will Call center for up to seven calendar days after you receive your Ready to Pick Up e-mail. At the end of the seven-day period, we will return your order for restocking and process a refund.
We will send you a follow-up e-mail during your scheduled seven-day pickup period to remind you that your packages will return to our facility at the end of the period.
- Does the Will Call Center accept RMA packages?
- Yes. In most cases, we will accept your RMA packages and transfer them back to the processing center for free.
Please note that our Will Call service centers cannot accept RMA packages for Newegg Marketplace orders. You need to apply for a valid RMA number online before we accept your packages. Newegg will verify your product and quantity with your RMA, but we will NOT process your RMA for refund or replacement at a Will Call service center.
- How do I contact Newegg if I have more questions?
- For further assistance, you may call our customer service line at (800) 390-1119 or send us an e-mail at the address listed on the notification e-mail.