Never miss your chance for big savings again by signing up for the Newegg Newsletter!
How do you set up and use Skype on your TV? Check out how simple it can be—and the big difference it can make.
Enjoy high-quality Skype calls with family and friends from your living room with Skype on your TV. Gone are the days of trying to squeeze the whole family into one shotâ€”the wide-angle camera on your TV screen lets you all share the limelight.
- Perfect for getting all the family together on the big screen
- See more with a wide-angle, HD view (no more crowding around the computer)
- Share life's special moments and have regular catch-ups with friends and family
I have a Skype-ready Smart TV
If you've got a Smart TV, chances are you've got Skype on it: most Smart TVs—namely Samsung, Vizio, Panasonic, Sony, and LG, are Skype-enabled.
All you need is:
- A Skype-enabled Smart TV (most Smart TVs are Skype-enabled)
- A TV camera (either built into your Smart
TV or bought separately)
- An internet connection
I don't have a Smart TV
Plug an all-in-one TV camera into your
existing TV (if non-Smart TV); everything you need is inside the camera.