The TBDOCKHDPBC Thunderbolt™ Docking Station gives you a single connection point to your home / office workstation, for a flexible setup with formidable speed. Adding Thunderbolt and HDMI video outputs, Gigabit Ethernet, a USB 3.0 hub and 3.5mm audio ports to your Thunderbolt-equipped laptop has never been easier.
1) Start working faster! The Thunderbolt dock reduces the hassle of connecting a typical laptop workstation by leaving your entire peripheral set connected to the dock. Through a single connection to your laptop (e.g. MacBook Pro®
, MacBook Air®
or Ultrabook™), you can be up-and-running in seconds.
2) Get connected right away with the included high-quality 1m Thunderbolt cable, saving you time and money.
1) Experience a tidy and customizable workspace with a small footprint and included optional stand, so you can place the Thunderbolt dock either horizontally or vertically.
2) Connect more of your USB peripherals through the integrated 3-port USB 3.0 controller. External USB 3.0 hard drives benefit from the smooth response and faster data transfer rates provided by UASP. Older USB peripherals aren't a problem either, with USB 2.0/1.1 backward-compatibility.
1) Increase your overall system performance with a dedicated controller for onboard I/O handling, freeing up system resources. With data transfer rates up to 10 Gbps, Thunderbolt technology simultaneously supports a high-resolution display and high-performance data devices through a single interface, plus you can daisy-chain up to 6 devices (Thunderbolt 1 and 2 compatible) for maximum connectivity.
2) Expand your screen real estate and increase productivity, using the integrated monitor outputs. With support for resolutions up to 1920x1080 (HDMI) and 2560x1440 (Thunderbolt / Mini DisplayPort), the dock provides several options to add external HD displays. When connected to a Thunderbolt display, the HDMI port can be used simultaneously to add dual displays through the dock.