In today's video surveillance systems, drives are as essential as cameras for recording data. Because desktop drives are notorious for failing in surveillance environments, any data loss or corruption can be detrimental to your customers' businesses-and yours.
Why risk data loss or experience picture quality so poor, it's unviewable? Desktop drives are built to read and write over a period of about 8 hours a day, 5 days a week. They're not designed to support high camera count, high-definition video, and around-the-clock surveillance systems.
Surveillance-optimized drives are always on—24x7x365. These drives are attuned to record video 90% of the time, dedicating the other 10% to data playback and review while supporting smooth video streaming from multiple camera inputs. It's an optimal setup for video surveillance systems that require 24-hour recording, high-quality video, and long-term archival storage—the very market that offers so much opportunity.
Surveillance-optimized firmware improves reliability by up to 30% over traditional desktop drives.
3× the workload rating of desktop drives—up to 180TB/year.
SkyHawk drives use less power and generate less heat for extra-long lifecycles.
SkyHawk drives are ideal for the booming NVR market and RAID environments. Rotational vibration (R/V) sensors along with low power consumption and heat output ensure consistent performance in multi-drive enclosures.
Be prepared for the unthinkable with a 3-year Seagate +Rescue Data Recovery Service plan. Under the protective wing of SkyHawk, vandalism, viruses and accidents are no longer the end of the world.
All prices reflect the final price after savings/rebate(s). Offers expire 4/30/2017 at 11:59 P.M. PT.
We're sorry. This promotion has ended, but we have many more deals and bargains at
Earn big savings every day with and steal hot products at rock bottom prices with !
Never miss your chance for big savings again by signing up for the !